Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Who do I touch

In response to comments I have seen on other blogs I want to emphasize that I do have physical contact with other people sometimes. I get hugs from people in my family, both male and female. I have nieces and nephews and we cuddle and kiss and play. As I wrote in my first post there are times in my professional work that I touch other people including men.

The topic of this blog is my lack of sexual or romantic contact with other people.

Also it is true that if I do not see my family for a while then sometimes many days pass without touching other people. That is very lonely.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you go n see a proffesional?

3/30/2005 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger kishmech said...

very very cruel anon.

3/30/2005 09:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous . . . how do you think I get my anti-depressants?

3/30/2005 09:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my initial response to anon's comment was pretty the same as that of kish.
but, it got me wondering: are you discussing these issues with him/her? is the professional jewish, so that s/he will understand your situation properly? (I'm sorry if these sound dumb b/c "obviously i have", but i know that people often find it difficult to fully disclose themselves to their doctors. hence, i must ask.)
anyways, if you have, did s/he have any insights? have the visits helped? have the anti-depressants helped?

b,h,&E.

3/30/2005 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home